Wednesday, April 17, 2013

10 Chair Designs for People Who Really Love Their Books

Most of us have favorite places to sit and read.  Mine requires warmer temperatures so I can sit out on my deck, but during the winter I love to sit in my comfortable chair in front of the fire.  But take the idea a bit farther, and pick a chair that incorporates books.  These are pretty fun, my favorite is the "Sunflower Chair" but it definitely needs something to prop your feet up on and a table to set your drink on. Otherwise, it looks pretty comfy, although the back might be a little to upright. And personally, I'd arrange my books in a rainbow scheme! 

Which do you like?

10 Chair Designs for People Who Really Love Their Books

~ This post originally appeared on Architizer, an Atlantic partner site, and was written by Jenna M. McKnight, editor in chief of Architizer.

No comments: